Friday, November 4, 2011

This week's survey says:

How far along are you? 14 weeks today (according to my pregnancy ticker). But the baby's measuring about 14 weeks, 4 days.  My due date has been moved to April 30th, but I know it will change again.

How big is Baby? About the size of a naval orange. That’s what my “What to Expect” app says, anyway

Weight Gain? About 5 lbs. Trying to keep it under 5 lbs for the 1st trimester!

 Gender? We find out on December 15th!  All the grandparents are coming, too.  We want them to be involved in this baby as much as possible.

Maternity Clothes? Getting there!  I definitely have a bump...I'm actually kind of huge for only being 14 weeks.  I look more like I'm around 20 weeks or so. I don't mind, because my weight is staying the same. 

Stretch Marks? None

Sleep? Still great!

Symptoms? I'm really tired lately.  And emotional, too, but I'm trying real hard to keep that in check

Movement? I thought I felt something the other night...felt like bubbles, but it could have been gas. 

Food Cravings? I really am craving mac-n-cheese.  The homemade kind with the almost burnt crusty top.  Mmmmm.  So good!

Labor Signs? Of course not

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting flatter.

What I miss? My clothes fitting and girls nights out.  I'm not really comfortable going to a bar with a baby bump.  Something seems wrong about that.

What I am looking forward to? Finding out the sex!  Once we do that, we can start registering for things we want, like clothes, crib bedding, and other fun stuff.

Best moment of the week? I'm in my second trimester now!!!  only 25 weeks to go!  That's only 6 months....I'm so excited :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment