Friday, October 14, 2011

11 weeks!

This past week has been pretty good.  I haven't had any real complaints...I did puke on Wednesday, though!  That was kind of exciting!   I'm almost out of this first trimester :)  YAY! It hit me the other day that we only have 6 months until this baby gets here.  6 MONTHS!!   I feel like we have so much to do & I'm getting a little bit overwhelmed.  I know it will all work out, but time flies by SO fast.

This coming Wednesday, we get to have another ultrasound.  I can't wait for that!  I also have ordered a fetal doppler that should have been here by now, but apparently, 2-3 day expedited shipping that costs $20, really means 10 days.  I would have saved my $20 and waited 14 days for it to arrive.  That's the only thing I hate about ordering things online. Oh well.  It will get here when it wants to, I guess. 

How far along are you? 11 weeks today (according to my pregnancy ticker)

How big is Baby? About the size of a lime. That’s what my “What to Expect” app says, anyway

Weight Gain? About 5 lbs. Trying to keep it under 5 lbs for the 1st trimester!

 Gender? Won’t know for a while (I’m really thinking boy, though)

Maternity Clothes? Same as last week

Stretch Marks? None

Sleep? Still great!

Symptoms? I’ve had some headaches here & there and I vomited a couple of days ago (finally!).

Movement? Probably, but I can’t feel it yet

Food Cravings? Milk!  I’ve always loved milk, but I really love it lately. I was up at 1am the other day chugging milk. It was SO tasty! I REALLY want a spicy Italian sub from Jimmy John’s, but since I’m not supposed to have deli meat, I have to wait L

Labor Signs? Of course not

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss? My clothes fitting

What I am looking forward to? My next ultrasound on Oct. 19th.  We’ll get to hear the heartbeat & J will be there with me. For this appointment, they will also be checking for Down’s Syndrome & a few other genetic things…hopefully everything is good!

Best moment of the week? Making it to the 11 week mark.  Also, J told me my growing belly is sexy.  I kind of think he’s just trying to make me feel better about how I’m feeling, but I’ll take it!  He’s so sweet when he wants to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment