Friday, January 13, 2012

24 weeks

Just an updated survey...  Sorry, I don't have anything more interesting!

How far along are you? 24 weeks today (according to my pregnancy ticker). That means there’s only 16 weeks left!

How big is Baby? About the size of a corn cob (8.5 inches long). That’s what my “What to Expect” app says, anyway

Weight Gain? About 17 lbs, total. Dr. C says that’s a perfect range, so that’s good!

 Gender? Baby girl J

Maternity Clothes? Definitely

Stretch Marks? None (yet)…I have a feeling they’ll pop up near my delivery date, though.  

Sleep? Some good nights & some bad

Symptoms? None!  Just a big ol’ belly J

Movement? She’s a little dancer in there…she loves when her daddy talks to her, too.  She’s shows off for him!

Food Cravings? Cereal. I eat a bowl every night before bed.  My favorite kind, right now, is plain corn flakes with chocolate syrup drizzled on top. Yummy!

Labor Signs? Of course not

Belly Button in or out? More like flat…

What I miss? My clothes fitting, my waistline, not worrying about everything under the sun…

What I am looking forward to? Meeting our angel. I can’t wait to see what she looks like!

Best moment of the week? Unfortunately, nothing really all that significant has happened this week…

No comments:

Post a Comment