Friday, August 26, 2011

It's official!

Yeah, so.....

I"M PREGNANT!!!!!!  

Here's my levels so far:
8/22/11- beta-18; progesterone-18
8/24/11- beta-71; progesterone-29

I'm officially 4 weeks today

So far so good!  I have to go back on Saturday morning for my 3rd beta & progesterone test & I'll have the results the same day...

I'm still in shock and it seems like my symptoms don't really appear until the evenings (so far). I'm praying that it sticks & it doesn't end up being ectopic.  I'm kind of having the same pain on my left side that I had with 2 years ago with that pregnancy.. I won't know anything until I go for my first ultrasound in a couple of weeks...  I really could not handle another loss, especially after J & I feel like this baby is a blessing from God and, in a funny way, a gift from his mom...We think that maybe she put in a good word for us!

I'm just taking each day that I'm pregnant as a blessing and take it one day at a time.... 

I'm so excited and I'm already in love with him/her....  This is what I've been praying for for the past 2.5 years & now our dreams are coming true. It's amazing and God is so good!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Amy!! I'm so excited for you! This is the best news I've heard all week- literally!! =)

    ReplyDelete