Friday, September 2, 2011

5 weeks!

Still bloated!

We had dinner with the family last night to celebrate my father-in-law's 62nd birthday.  We decided to tell him our big news by giving him a Braves bib & a Falcon's bib (his two favorite teams). He was slightly confused at first and said "why do I need these?"  All I could do was point to my belly and smile.Then he said "OH!  I thought you were looking a little chubby!"  Thanks, Pop. Just what I needed to hear....

My symptoms this week have been:
Chubbiness (apparently)
emotional
gassy
tired
bloated

I really don't feel pregnant yet. I want to, but maybe I never really will.  Unfortunately, the above symptoms are pretty normal for me.....

I get to go for my next ultrasound on Wednesday. Hopefully we'll get to see the hearbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment