Friday, September 30, 2011

9 weeks!

It's still getting bigger!  I have a feeling that I'm going to be a HUGE pregnat lady.  My co-worker is five months and I'm the same size as her :(  She keeps telling me my belly will shrink before it gets big, but I don't believe her.

How far along are you? 9 weeks today (according to my pregnancy ticker)

How big is Baby? About the size of a green olive?  That’s what my “What to Expect” app says, anyway

Weight Gain? About 4 lbs. Trying to keep it under 5 lbs for the 1st trimester!

 Gender? Won’t know for a while

Maternity Clothes? Same as last week

Stretch Marks? None

Sleep? Still great! I'm getting really fatigued in the afternoons, though

Symptoms? Same as last week. I've noticed that I'm a little snippy with my co-workers (only the annoying ones, though!)

Movement? Probably, but I can’t feel it yet

Food Cravings? None this week

Labor Signs? Of course not

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss? WINE L , and my clothes fitting *I must confess that I tasted my friend's beer last night at dinner- it was DIVINE!*

What I am looking forward to? My next ultrasound which is on Oct. 19th.  We’ll get to hear the heartbeat & J will be there with me. For this appointment, they will also be checking for Down’s Syndrome & a few other genetic things…hopefully everything is good!

Best moment of the week? Making it to the 9 week mark, of course!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend!  The weather is supposed to be perfect and we don't have any set plans.  I'm trying to coordinate with my SIL to get our neices and have them spend the night with us (they're 7 year old twins).  They are so much fun to have around.  I was thinking we may go to a corn maze up in North GA, but it all depends on what day we pick them up. I also want to go see The Help with J.  I just finished the book last night (LOVED IT!), so I'm really excited to see the movie now. We'll just have to see how the weekend unfolds.  That's all I've got for now.... 

31 weeks to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment