Monday, September 19, 2011

7 weeks, 3 days

It doesn't appear to me that the bloating is going to go away...it's getting worse!  This is really my only constant symptom, so far.  I had some fatigue & a little nausea, but that's it!

J & I went for an ultrasound last week & we got to see the heartbeat!  It was truly amazing to see life happening right in front of our eyes. It looked like a a little tiny light flickering around in there. So cool.

Dr. K released me, so I won't be getting anymore weekly ultrasounds. I get to meet my new OB next Monday, so hopefully I like her!  Her office is 3 floors below mine at work, so that's really convenient for me. Convenience will definitely trump anything else, especially the further along I get.

There's nothing else that's really worth mentioning at the moment.  I'm just taking one day at a time & praying that I make it through the first trimester

32 weeks, 4 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the heartbeat is amazing! Congratulations! How cool that your OB is literally steps away from you!

    ReplyDelete