Monday, November 21, 2011

16 week survey thingy (a few days late)

How far along are you? 16 weeks, 3 days today (according to my pregnancy ticker). I’m officially near the end of my 4th month! (apparently pregnancy is actually 10 months)

How big is Baby? About the size of a turnip (5 inches long, 5 oz). That’s what my “What to Expect” app says, anyway

Weight Gain? About 6 lbs, total, I guess

 Gender? We find out in 24 days!

Maternity Clothes? Definitely

Stretch Marks? None.  My skin is starting to feel tight, though. 

Sleep? Pretty good!  I got a new body pillow.  It’s a “Back N Belly” maternity pillow & it’s HEAVENLY.  I feel like I’m in a cocoon when I lay in it. J wants to use it after I have the baby for himself!

Symptoms? None this week.... I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.  Not really, but if I didn't know that I was, I'd probably be treating myself to a few beers or glasses of wine.  

Movement? I *think* I feel stuff going on in there, but it’s nothing definite.

Food Cravings? Nothing really this week.  My appetite is not as big as it was and when I do eat, I feel REALLY full for hours afterwards. I think I’m going to have to eat small meals throughout the day from here on out.

Labor Signs? Of course not

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but flatter everyday, it seems

What I miss? My clothes fitting

What I am looking forward to? Thanksgiving this week.  I am so very thankful for our blessing…..And I can’t wait to try the peanut butter pie and cheesecake I’m going to make!

Best moment of the week?  I got a call for a potential job offer!  I’ve been trying to get on with this company for a long time.  Unfortunately, I’ll have to get back in touch with them AFTER the baby comes… She seemed interested in me, though.  We’ll just have to wait to see what happens then!

No comments:

Post a Comment