Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Counting down

Today, I'm on CD 27/9 dpo. I COULD get AF anytime between tomorrow or Monday. I don't feel PMS-y, but who knows. The only possible symptom is my skin's breaking out, but that's 90% of the time during all my cycles. I have the complexion of a 15 year old girl (another topic for another time). My cycles have been so different since taking clomid these past couple of cycles, so I'm just going with the flow (literally! Ha ha) 

Anyway, I'm not going to POAS until Sunday. I can't take seeing another negative. Poor J. I don't think he quite understands how this all works. He asked me last night if I was pregnant (I wanted a glass of wine). I was like- "um, don't you think I'd tell you, if I was? And do you honestly think I'd be drinking?" Silly man.

I'm getting my haircut on Saturday! Just a trim, really, but I LOVE going to the salon & getting pampered. I've been trying to let my hair grow, so I haven't been since December. Needless to say, it's looking pretty rough!  I went brown (i'm pretty sure that's my natural color) back in december, so it's definitely healthier than it has been in a long time. I've been blond my entire life, but I figured if I'm going to try to get preggers, I don't want to have to worry about putting chemicals on my head & damaging a fetus. Plus, it's expensive to maintain blonde!

I'll (hopefully) be back with great news on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. With my first pregnancy my skin was so oily that I had to wash my face multiple times a day (even at work)! I hope that your breakout means a baby is on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maria! Unfortunately, it's the norm for me. I break out my entire cycle, but it tends to get worse after I O. I envy those with perfect skin!!

    ReplyDelete