Monday, March 7, 2011

Just waiting...

This past week hasn't been too eventful. We went to a friend's house on Saturday night for a birthday party, then Sunday I went to a bridal shower for a friend.  Another friend who was at the same shower asked me what's been new in my world. All I could tell her was "Nothing much! Just waiting to ovulate!".  Idiot. Why did I blurt that out to her?!?  She doesn't care about my eggs, uterus, or anything else down there. I guess I'm just so focused on watching the calendar and timing everything just right that it's all I can think about. I seriously need a new hobby.

But yes, now begins three LONG weeks of waiting. First I have to wait to ovulate this week (hopefully will be sometime between wednesday & friday), then I have to wait to test for two more weeks. BORING! It's OK though, because I'm working on ME. I'm trying to get better in the fitness department. I haven't worked out since June of last year (& that was only because I was going to Vegas with the girls). So, I'm out of shape & I hate it. I'm also trying to eat better.  I LOVE anything chocolate & I don't have an off switch for it, so it affects my waistline!! I've gained 15 lbs since I got married nearly 3 years ago. I just want to fit into my jeans without a big muffin top spilling over. Operation Muffin Top begins today!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your "Waitin' to ovulate" line. I have found myself having to edit myself because I sometimes forget that it isn't appropriate to talk about my CM, O pains, or other fertility signs. Not to mention my slight (read obsessive) urge to POAS. Good luck to you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maria! :) Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete