Wednesday, March 16, 2011

loving our lady

So far so good with our new kitten!  We decided to name her Lady. J thought Lucky was too masculine & I agree :)  She's is so freakin cute! When we picked her up last Saturday, we took her straight to the vet to get her checked out. She weighed 1.4 lbs!  TINY :)  J is really liking her being around, too, which is great because he's really not a cat person. She loves to cuddle & purr, but she tends to enjoy pouncing on my toes.  I don't really enjoy that, since I'm so ticklish!  I wish she didn't have to grow!  I love the kitten stage.

Anyway, I haven't thought too much about TTC this week, so Lady is to thank for that!  Only 10 more days until I get to POAS, though!  If I'm not pregnant this cycle, it's OK, because we have an appointment with an RE on the 31st, so we will start with a clean slate!  This weekend I have a baby shower to attend with my mom, so that should be fun. I love looking at all the new stuff that's available now. I like to make mental checklists of what I might like to have one day for my baby.

That's pretty much all that's been going on this week! I'll hopefully have more to say next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment