Friday, April 1, 2011

It's about time!

AF finally arrived. After 35 LONG days, it's here & I"m so happy.  The wondering & waiting was torture!

J & I went to meet the RE (Dr. K) yesterday & I'm feeling really good about moving forward under his care. He wants to double my clomid dose to 100mg, days 5-9 (which means I'll start on Tuesday with that). I have to get CD 3 lab work done & J has to do a semen analysis. He's undecided if he'd like a little help from me.  I'm going to leave that one completely up to him ;-)  Dr. K is going to be following me with ultrasounds, too. Just to make sure my ovaries are doing their job.

He also is recommending IUI. Intra-uterine Insemination. I still don't know how I feel about it, yet. It just seems so impersonal. I mean, J will physically be there, but there will be someone else in the room. I'm not really into threesomes! I have a couple of weeks to decide, I guess.

So, that's that for now!  It feels good to have a new game plan & a new doctor's care.

No comments:

Post a Comment