Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Results :)

Well, I went for my first round of bloodwork and ultrasound for my "day 3". It was really day 4, though, because day 3 was on Sunday.  Everything looked great!  My lady parts looked great (according to the person reading the blob on the screen) and I have a total of 13 follicles at the moment.  There are 7 in my right ovary & 6 in my left. I have no idea if that's good or bad, but the nurse seemed pleased, so I'm going to go with that. My blood levels are all normal, too!  It feels super to be "normal" :) 

I start my double dose of clomid tonight. 100mg is scary to me. I really hope I don't become a super-bitch.  I was calm and cool on the 50mg (in my opinion). I guess time will tell!

J goes in tomorrow morning for his semen analysis.  I don't know why, but I turn into a 10 year old at the thought of this.  The whole idea of it just makes me giggle. On the instruction sheet he got, it says "remove lid from cup before masturbating".  Um, really?  I guess there's men out there without any common sense. Anyway, I hope everything "comes out ok" for him.  Hee hee hee.  But seriously, I hope there's nothing abnormal with his boys.

We are still undecided on the whole IUI thing. I'm sort of leaning towards doing it, though. I figure if it doesn't work this time, then we can take a break from ALL of it.  Well, not the sex part, but all the science lab crap.

Update soon on J's semen!  :) I know you can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment