Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend re-cap

Well, we got the results of J's S/A- NORMAL!  I feel so relieved that we're both OK (so far).

I go in tomorrow for my CD 12 ultrasound and lab work. I think they'll count my mature follicles on this one. Hopefully, there's more than one!  Then I'll just have to wait for my smiley face on my OPK. Once I get that, I'll get the IUI the following day. Exciting!

This weekend was great! I took Friday off from work and we spent the day with friends at the stadium for the Brave's home opener. We grilled out, played games and listened to music. We had a blast & it was nice to do something fun and not think about anything important.  The Brave's won, so that was an added bonus.

Saturday, we had to take Lady to the vet. She's getting SO big!  I can't wait to get her spayed, though. I'm hoping that will calm her down a little bit. She's a crazy cat!  That'll probably happen in May. She has to be 16-24 weeks old & she's only 10 weeks now.

Sunday, my mom came over & went to church with us. It was nice to have her there. She doesn't stay very long, though. I think she feels like she's imposing, but she isn't. I'm really close to my mom & I wish I could see her more often. We talk everyday on the phone, but it's not the same.

1 comment: