Monday, June 20, 2011

2 days to go

Wednesday can't get here soon enough.  I haven't needed a vacation more than I need one now!  I wish it was going to be for a longer stay than 4 nights, but I'll take what I can get for now.

The kitten has been disrupting J's & my sleep for the past week. I somehow wake up every night around 3am, then I toss & turn until 5:45 when I'm supposed to wake up for work. We are so exhausted!  I guess this is good training for our future baby. 

Also, my Jeep is on my nerves.  I bought it from from mom 2 years ago to help her out with her finances. It's only 6 years old & has about 65K miles on it. On paper it seems like its in great shape!  However, in the 2 years I've owned it, I've had to put about 6K of work into it.  The bulk of that was for a new transmission and tires.  The old transmission died just 2 weeks after I made the last payment! How convenient, right?  Well, as of Saturday night, it appears that I'll either need a new starter or a new alternator. GREAT. I would love to sell it & get something else, but we really can't afford another car payment right now.  We have about 4 more years on J's truck payment, so I'd like to wait until then to take on a new payment. Ugh. It's always something.  My mom feels guilty for selling me the car, but I'd rather be the one to deal with these added expenses.  Things are really tight for her & there's no way she could have afforded to pay for the repairs.

AF is on her way, so that's not helping matters much. 

On a positive note....  I get to be here in 2 days:

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your vacation! That picture looks dreamy!

    ReplyDelete