Monday, June 13, 2011

Can't believe it's been 3 years!

Tomorrow, J & celebrate our 3rd anniversary.  We sort of dedicated this past weekend to just us.  It was pretty fun.  We had an actual date on Saturday night.  We went out to eat before heading to a ghost tour.  I was expecting a little more from the ghost tour, but it ended up being more like a history lesson of Roswell, GA. I learned some cool stuff about the cute little town, but I would have been happy to see/feel/hear something ghost-y. Oh well, we had fun anyway :)

Yesterday, we just lounged around the house & went to look at bedroom furniture.  I would like to get something before we get pregnant, because I am sure that we won't be able to afford anything once we have a baby. We couldn't find anything yesterday, so we'll have to keep looking! 

Since tomorrow is our actual anniversary, we are going to the Braves game!  They are playing the Mets (one of J's favorite teams next to the Braves) so it should be a fun evening.  He originally said he wanted to book reservations at some fancy-pants restaurant.  That's a nice thought, but I told him I'd much prefer something low-key.  I'm not a girly girl & I don't really feel like getting all dolled up... a baseball game is definitely more my speed. 

I'm going during my lunch hour to get my progesterone checked...hopefully its a good level & I won't be needing supplements.

One last thing- 9 more days until my ass is in the sand at the beach!  We are going for my birthday (#32) for 5 much-needed days.  I can't wait!!  We have traveled a lot in the past year, for weddings mostly. They've been fun trips, but we haven't done anything that's just for the two of us in two years!  It will be so nice to not have an agenda & we can do what we want on OUR time. This will be the last trip that we take for a while, so I want to make the most of it!  Hopefully, I'll have good news...  I'm taking a HPT this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment