Tuesday, June 7, 2011

If...

my ovaries had a cheering section, I'd be on the front row! 

I am so proud of them because they are ovulating on their own! With NO meds!  I got a positive OPK last night around 7pm and again this morning at 6am.  That's 2 smiley faces :)  That NEVER happened on clomid.  I think my womb is FINALLY cooperating with the rest of my body. I called Dr. K's office to schedule my 7DPO progesterone test, which will be around Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Hopefully, I won't need any progesterone supplements!!  I hope my body isn't just playing tricks on me and giving me false hope of actually ovulating. It's possible to get a positive on an OPK, but not ovulate. That would be a really mean trick to play!

I'm not as concerned with whether or not we conceive this cycle.  Of course I'd be happy, but I'm just really excited that my body is functioning somewhat normally. I seriously thought that there was no hope for me without help from medication.

And J's poison ivy has gotten under control!  So there's no need for me to worry about getting it down there. Whew!  He had to get a shot in his butt, but he's going to recover quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Good luck and I am happy to hear that there is no concern for poison ivy in the nether regions! That would STINK! LOL

    ReplyDelete