Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm back!

We had such a relaxing time at the beach!!  It was so nice to just chill with J for once. It seems like when we are home, we are constantly on the go trying to balance our families and friends. Every weekend gets booked up before I can even blink, & before I know it, the month is over.  It was nice to take a time-out for the two of us. Unfortunately, that's the last trip for at least a year (unless we go camping or something extra cheap).  We HAVE to start saving $$$ if we want to bring another human into this world!

I was ready to come home, though. I really missed my Lady!  This was the first time we'd left her for more than 24 hours.  I know, I know, cats are self-sufficient....but she's only 6 months old & I was really worried she'd do something bad, or worse, hurt herself somehow. She did great, though!  She knocked a few things off the fridge (namely the calendar).  My friend here at work said she was just trying to figure out when we were coming home....too funny :)

AF arrived on Thursday....  Happy Birthday to me, right?  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment