Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cry Baby

That's me!  I just got done watching "One born every minute" on Lifetime. Thank GOD I am alone this afternoon!  I was literally sitting on my couch and sobbing! I get so emotional when I watch anything about babies being born. I can't for for our chance to experience bringing our child into the world. The episode I watched that brought me to tears was the one with a teen mom as a story. I'm not faulting her for being a teen mom, but I'm super envious. I mean, there's so many women out there who, like myself, want a child more than anything and are ready for all the responsibilities that come with being a mom. It's just really tough to see young girls, who are babies themselves, popping out kids when they aren't even sure if they're ready. I don't get it. Why can't I have my chance?  I know its not up to me, though. It's up to God and his will for my life. All I can do is pray and wait my turn. Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment