Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Progesterone Results!!

15.5! 

I ovulated!  So now I just have to wait 5 more days until I can take a test....  I can do it. I can do it...

Also, I made an appointment today with an RE for March 31. By then I should have completed my 3rd & final cycle using clomid. My OB told me that after 3 cycles, if I don't get pregnant, she will refer me out anyway. So, I wanted to make sure I had an appointment set, in case he wanted to do any bloodwork for CD3 (I will likely get AF on march 28, if I'm not preggers by then).

So far, I'm impressed with the practice. The woman who scheduled me was very thorough & patient with me. She had me download the new patient packet & it's a freaking novel! J has to fill out his whole medical history too. The RE that I'm seeing saw my friend/co-worker & helped her get pregnant with her daughter (she's 13 months old now). My friend HIGHLY recommends him & said he was very straight forward. That works for me! Let's just hope that I don't have to go see him & I get pregnant before that appointment!!! 

Hopefully, this next 5 days will  go by fast....I hate this part.

No comments:

Post a Comment