Friday, February 18, 2011

Problem solved

OK, so after feeling like a total loser yesterday for making my J feel like crap, we were able to come to a resolution to the mattress issue. We had to spend a little bit more $$$, but the mattress store was able to waive our purchase agreement and exchanged our mattress for a new one. YAY :)  We'll be getting it tomorrow evening and J is super excited. This one is a brick, just like he needs, so hopefully, there will be zero complaining from him for a while :)

Other than that, there's not too much going on.  I'm hoping to get a few hours to myself tonight, since J wants to attempt to go play tennis with a neighbor. He has his first match ever tomorrow morning & he wants to get "warmed up". I hope his back lets him play!  He's a very competitive guy & I'd hate for him to have to forfeit because of his back.

I recently signed up for dance classes, so I'll be doing a Zumba class (LOVE IT!) and a hip hop class tomorrow morning. I made a pledge to myself that I would start doing more things that are just for me, so I picked dance classes, for now. I feels so good to get back into it! After dancing for so many years (13 to be exact), it's in my blood & I didn't realize how much I missed it, until now.

Besides, I HAVE to keep myself busy during this TWW. I can't stand waiting around & counting down the days. I told myself that for this cycle, I'm not going to over analyze anything that is or isn't happening with my body. Especially with me taking clomid. Apparently, it can mimic symptoms of pregnancy, so I'm not going to read into anything, until I take a test. OH! I almost forgot!  I'm getting my CD 21 progesterone tested today, but I probably won't have the results of that until Tuesday of next week.  I'm hoping & praying for a good number & that I ovulated :)  I'll keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment