Thursday, February 24, 2011

I just want to cry :(

It's really hard to stay positive and frankly, I'm getting sick of this waiting game. I think we're on deck for yet another month of infertility. This will make 31 months total. 31! I have a feeling that AF is coming any day now and I'm so sad. I'm fatigued, bloated, my lower back is achey, and I'm cramping. Shit. This sucks.

I'm sitting here at work and I feel like I could cry.  What the hell is wrong with me? Why is God punishing me? Sweet J is the king of optimism and I love him for it. It just kills me to not be that way, for his sake. I'm just SO SICK of being let down every damn month. I'm starting to lose hope.

Im just having a bad day.  I'll suck it up and move forward. I always do.  But right now, I just need a good, hard cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment