Friday, February 25, 2011

Round 3

Today starts the beginning of yet ANOTHER cycle. I'm doing better today, but I'm still bummed. J is being so sweet about it all.  I'm going to call my OB today to see if we can go ahead & do an SA on him. Since I've been preggers before, she didn't seem to think that he's the problem. I kind of want to find out for sure before we start BD for this cycle, though. I just want to know what we're really working with, ya know? Hopefully, she'll agree.

I don't know that I want to try anything different this cycle. We've just been using clomid, OPK's, and Pre-Seed. The only other thing I would/should change is my love of coffee. I usually just have one cup in the mornings. I've researched and everywhere I look, it says that one cup won't effect fertility. So, I feel OK with continuing that. I don't know. I have a pretty healthy diet, I don't smoke, drink very rarely, I'm not over-weight, and I have been trying to exercise more lately. What's the problem???  UGH.

God, if you're listening....I'm ready for my turn! I promise that I won't let you down and I will do everything I can to be the best mommy in the whole world..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment